Nicol from Nicol Floral Design creates the most magical luxury silk flower walls as backdrop rentals for weddings and other events! When I visited her stunning showroom located in Paoli, I was truly blown away by the beauty, color and craftsmanship of each amazing creation! With a large array of styles to choose from, each wall is a sure way to emulate a wondrous and elegant fairytale scene. Every single flower and decor element is intricately hand built onto the design. The layout of flower groupings, the color combos and the selection of silk flowers used – showcase the highest level of skill and expertise. From being published in Philadelphia Wedding Magazine, Modern Luxury Wedding Magazine and Philadelphia Style – Nicol’s work shines as an editorial dream. Can’t you just picture the beautiful floral backdrops at your wedding?! From small to large sizes – in addition to weddings – the walls can be the perfect backdrops for bridal showers, engagement parties, birthday parties, baby showers, proms, corporate events and any other event you can envision!
Learn more about Nicol Floral Design and the amazing quality she offers:
- How did you get started in the wedding / event industry?
I was born in Spain and and my family was in the Hotel Business so this is in my blood. I traveled around Europe, worked in some of the top hotels of France and Switzerland.
- Nicol Floral Design has been published in Philadelphia Wedding Magazine, Modern Luxury Weddings, Philadelphia Inquirer and many more prestigious publications. How did Nicol Floral Design evolve to be one of the area’s most prestigious businesses?
That a hard question to ask…They find me. I’m all about quality and giving 100% of myself. I love to please my clients.
- The walls create such a magical backdrop for photos and dress up the location where they are displayed! As a wedding photographer, I am a huge fan and in awe to see the flower walls in person. What is the inspiration behind the silk flower wall designs at Nicol Floral Design? What is the process of creating these beautiful masterpieces?
I treat my flower walls like giant arrangements. I put in the same effort as I would do to create a centerpiece for a table just at a bigger scale. Most majestic and memorable.
- What events can clients rent your flower walls for?
My flower walls are very popular for many different events such as: Bridal Showers, Baby Showers, Sweetheart tables, Wedding Cake Tables, Children’s birthdays, Sweet Sixteen Parties, Milestone Birthday Parties, Proms, Graduations, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Christenings, First Communions, Easter, Winter Holidays, Photo Booths, Bat Mitzvahs, Style Photoshoots, Editorial Shoots, Fashion Shows.
I have also started to sell them to offices and to display permanently.
- How would you describe the wedding experience for clients at Nicol Floral Design?
All my clients are super happy. They can pick the flower wall way in advance and they know exactly what’s coming on the day of their wedding. I have NEVER had anyone disappointed with my work.
- How far in advance should clients book your services for flower wall rentals for their event?
I recommend they book as soon as possible as I can only do one or two events in one day. Sometimes I have bookings a year ahead of time.
“I work well with florists. We coordinate fresh flowers with my flower wall – this way guests can’t tell what’s real and what’s not. However there are huge savings by using my silk walls. A real one would cost around $15,000 to $20,000 and mine are $500 to $1500 depending on size.”