Recently engaged and looking to simplify your wedding planning process? Have you considered hiring a professional wedding planner? Andi is the owner of Forever Love Events – a Philadelphia wedding planning company. While working with the ridiculously amazing Andi on some recent projects, I was able to get her insight on why couples should hire a wedding planner to alleviate the stress of planning a wedding.
Learn more about the wedding experience with Andi:
- What was your inspiration for getting started in the wedding industry? When did you know you wanted to be a wedding planner?
Since I was in my teen years, I knew I wanted to be a wedding planner, for some reason wedding shave always been really special to me, it’s such a magical day and there is always so much love in the air and I love being a part of that one way or the other.
- Why should couples hire a wedding planner? What could they be missing out on?
I truly believe your wedding day should be fun and stress free, you and/or your family/wedding party should not have to worry about anything (like: have the vendors arrive on time, are they setting-up everything we agreed on, etc). Having a planner allows you to fully focus on what is really important, the fact that you are about to marry the love of your life, that planner will carry the responsibility for you of keeping everything on track so you don’t have to.
- How would you describe the wedding experience for clients at Forever Love Events?
Easy! We try to make the planning process as easy and fun as possible.
- What is your favorite part of working with your clients?
I love that they can trust me to put together the wedding of their dreams! I have been so lucky to have such amazing couples to work with so far, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!! It becomes a friendship more than a work relationship.
- What are some questions you recommend couples ask a wedding planner at a consultation meeting? What should couples be looking for?
To explain in detail exactly what the planner would do for them as well as how many hours of service they will get the day-of. In regards to what they should be looking for, they definitely should at least schedule a phone call with the planner before booking to make sure that person is a good fit, connection between the couple and the planner is so important! This is the person that will be talking to them almost daily for the next few months and the person who will be with them almost the whole day on their wedding day.
- Do you offer wedding planning services for Destination Weddings?
Yes! I love destination weddings (any wedding really) and my suitcases are always ready! Any of my packages are customizable based on couples’ needs.
- How far in advance do clients need to book your services?
As soon as they decide they need a planner!
See if Andi is available for your event by contacting her through her website!
VENDORS INCLUDED IN THESE PHOTOS: